The MKH-3 is designed for short-term multitasking. It can also run different types of shapes with a five-minute changeover time.
The system is AC- or servo-controlled, providing high performance and ease in synchronizing the machine.
Set up time – 5-10 minutes, depending on the product.
Clean Design – The design of the new MKH-3 provides a low-profile machine with a straight clean line, surrounded by a totally clean area that is safe for work.
Accessibility – All mechanical and electronic parts are easily accessible and visible so that any irregular issue can be identified immediately.
Mobility – The wheels of the MKH-3 make it easily movable and highly flexible. In no time at all, it can be relocated by simply rolling it to its new location.
Manual Feeding -The MKH-3 can run as either a manual or fully automated feeder, giving high product flexibility.
The machine arrives with a standard OMRON system and 6″ touch screen.
New applications include:
- Log file of faults, indicated by date & time
- Fully remote access service, supported by a real-time video camera installed on the system
These applications enable easy operation and reduce machine downtime while waiting for service or local technical support.
We design for human safety – that is our main goal
Box SIZE RANGE (LxWxH)
(L)100mm (4″)x(W)20mm (0.8″)x(H)10mm (0.4″)
(L)330mm (13″)x(W)200mm(7.8″)x(H)110mm (4.3″)
Special applications upon request
- Fully AC driven motor
- Full diagnostic fault
- In-feed conveyor
- Automatic product feeding into the carton
- Digital indicators and calibrated scales
- Generator vacuum source
- 6″ touch screen
- 24 VDC control
- Adjustable carton magazine
- Omron PLC controller
- Overload system on the product-feeding system
- Stainless steel construction
- Hot-melt glue system
- CE mark
- Tuck-in style
- Tuck-in + glue style
- Irregular carton shapes– triangular or other
- Data coding
- Right/left versions available
- Leaflet system
- Automatic integration of in-feed system for any product upon request
Input Power: 200/380 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 kw
Other requirements are available.
Control Circuit: 24 VDC
Operating pressure: 88psi (6 atm)
Line pressure: 103 psi (7 atm)
Air consumption: 400 L/min at 6 bar
Hot-melt air pressure 20-59 psi (1.4- 4 atm)