The machine has a variety of unique advantages:
- The carton erection rotary head is built with a double planetary system to pull the carton out from the magazine while simultaneously erecting the box. A pre-opened box is part of the system.
- The vacuum system is a new design that allows the usage of air pressure instead of vacuum, resulting in no leakage and maximum efficiency.
- It achieves high performance and is easily adjusted to synchronize the machine with high accuracy while running.
- Clean Design – The design of the new MKH-4 provides a low-profile machine with a straight clean line, surrounded by a totally clean area that is safe for work.
- Accessibility – All mechanical and electronic parts are easily accessible and visible so any irregular Issue can be identified immediately.
- Mobility – The wheels of the MKH-4 make it easily movable and highly flexible.
- The machine arrives with a standard Beckhoff motion system with a WIN7 operation system and large 12″ screen.
- All information available on screen to enable viewing the components’ location and possible faults on a 3D interactive model
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual periodic maintenance reminders
- PDF file of system manual
- Log file of faults, indicated by date & time
- Fully remote access service supported by real-time video camera installed on the system
These applications reduce downtime of machines while waiting for service or local technical support.
We design for human safety – that is our main goal
Box SIZE RANGE
(L)100mm (4″)x(W)40mm (1.8″)x(H)20mm (0.8″)
(L)330mm (13″)x(W)220mm(8.6″)x(H)110mm (4.3″)
Special application upon request
- Fully servo driven
- Full diagnostic fault
- In-feed conveyor
- Automatic feeding of product into carton
- Mechanical indicators and calibrated scales
- 12″ touch screen
- 24 VDC control voltage
- Adjustable carton magazine
- Beckhoff PLC controller
- Overload system on product feeding system
- Stainless steel construction
- Hot-melt glue system
- CE mark
- Irregular carton shapes – triangle or other
- Data coding
- Right/left versions available
- Automatic integration of in-feed system for any product upon request
Input Power: 200/380 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 kw
Other requirements are available
Control Circuit: 24 VDC
Operating pressure: 88psi (6 atm)
Line pressure: 103 psi (7 atm)
Air consumption: 400 L/min at 6 bar
Hot-melt air pressure 20-59 psi (1.4- 4 atm)