Net weight: 1,100 KG.
The machine has a variety of unique advantages:
- The PL-50 has a clean new design. Cables are hidden inside, protecting them from physical damage, water and heat. It uses our new sensor concept method, with the Ether cat connection system.
- The case erection pulls the carton out from the magazine, while at the same time erecting the case with two sides of the corner. A pre-opened box is a part of the system.
- The PL-50 is easy to adjust to any case size per specifications.
- All inner mechanical components are visible through the transparent body, allowing any operator to report mechanical problems immediately.
- The PL-50 machine arrives with an optional Beckhoff motion system with WIN7 operation system and large 12″ screen.
- All information available on screen to enable viewing the components’ location and possible faults on a 3D interactive model.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual periodic Maintenance reminders
- PDF file of system manual
- Log file of faults, indicated by date & time
- Fully remote access service supported by real-time video camera installed on the system.
These applications reduce downtime of machines while waiting for service or local technical support and enable easy and simple operation.
We design for human safety – that is our main goal
CASE SIZE RANGE:
(L)300mm X (W)200mm x (H)130mm
(L)500mm x (W)560mm x (H)400mm
Special application upon request.
- Construction stainless steel.
- AC variable speed driven.
- Magazine for easy loading.
- Digital indicators and calibrated scales.
- Griper design special upon the product
- Automatic opening sleeve style carton for product loading.
- 7” touch screen with diagnostic alarms.
- Variable magazine length and height by motor.
- Over load system on the feeding system.
- CE mark.
- Hot melt glue
- Pressure sensitive tape closing.
- Servo drive.
- Length of magazine (up to 700mm long).
380 V, 3 Phase
Power consumption depend on the sealing system.
Control Circuit: 24 VDC.
Operating pressure: 88psi (6 atm)
Line pressure: 103 psi (7 atm)
Air consumption: 300 L/min at 6 bar
Hot melt air pressure 20-59 psi (1.4 – 4 atm)